Information for breeders
Ukraine, as a civilized state, must take all the necessary measures to protect the health of its citizens as well as all the animals living on its territory. Becoming a part of a family, a new pet completely depends on sensibility, patience, willpower and acquired knowledge of its owners. The health state of a pet is a reflection of the care it has received, and therefore pet breeders are entirely responsible for selling a perfectly healthy animal to the future owners. It’s crucially important for a breeder to be a real professional and to be frank with clients. And the breeder who cares about the health state of its pets will certainly find the ways of cooperation and mutually beneficial collaboration with both the laboratory and the veterinary clinic and will never do any harm to its pets by concealing their health information and thus putting their lives under unnecessary risk. Such approach will certainly help the breeder to build up customer loyalty and increase the sales of perfectly healthy pets.
The main principles loyal and trustworthy pet farms follow are:
- Avoiding the spread of contagious and incurable diseases on the territory of the pet farm.
- Avoiding uncontrolled mating of sick animals.
- Selling perfectly healthy animals and being frank with customers. In majority of cases customers are willing to pay extras to get a safe and healthy pet.
- Keeping up with the up-to-date ways of treating animals and testing their health state.
- Being ready to change in accordance with the advanced world technologies.
Bald Laboratory treats professional breeders with respect, and offers collaboration on favourable terms. You are more than welcome to contact us if you need any assistance, recommendations or professional help in maintaining your pet’s state of health on the proper level.
Bald Laboratory has always been at service of experienced professionals!